With the holiday season around, its easy to pile on the pounds and go overboard in the desserts department. Having a few low-calorie options on hand is always a good idea. One of our favorite and super easy dessert recipes is this chocolate chia pudding.
I can whip it up in under 5 minutes, it tastes yummy, the only con being the wait time.
This is an amazing addition to your holiday dinner menu if you are a non-cook like me.
Here’s the no-fail Chocolate Chia Pudding recipe I use. This recipe only needs 4 ingredients. That’s it!
CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING RECIPE
Chocolate Chia Pudding
An easy chocolate chia pudding recipe using only 4 ingredients
- 150 ml almond milk/coconut milk
- 5 tbsps chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on a low setting until all the chia seeds are nearly invisible.
2. Pour into tiny shot glasses.
3. Set in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
4. Serve with toppings of your choice. You can use chopped strawberries or blueberries, toasted almond flakes, desiccated coconut or raw cacao nibs.
I make chocolate chia pudding with almond milk when I want a mild flavor profile and chocolate chia pudding with coconut milk when I want the flavor to be more creamy and rich. You use any milk you like. The flavor changes accordingly to the milk used, but the texture remains the same.
More healthy desserts from the blog;
Have you tried chia pudding before? Do try this recipe and let me know how you like it.
Also, if you have a favorite chia pudding recipe, do leave me with your recipe too. I would love to try new recipes myself.
Until next time,